Delivery is free with a minimum order of RM 250 or more. Orders under RM 250 incur a delivery fee of RM 25. Delivery fee is calculated on total purchase less discounts.
Once the order has left the warehouse, you will receive delivery confirmation by e-mail. Orders will be delivered within 2-5 business days from placing order. Orders cannot be delivered to a PO box.
CLICK & COLLECT IN SELECTED ESPRIT STORES
Click & Collect service is now available in selected ESPRIT stores and it is free of charge! No minimum purchase is required.Choose the “Pick up in store” as delivery method at the checkout page. Please note, if wanted item(s) is out of stock in the selected store, please select other pick-up stores or change to delivery service. You will be notified with pick-up code via email once your order is ready to be collected at the stores.
ALTERNATE DELIVERY ADDRESS
You can select an alternate delivery address from those saved in your Address Book whilst at the delivery address step of Checkout.
Your item will be delivered with a signature of receipt. Upon an unsuccessful delivery attempt by the courier, a card will be left for you to contact them for a redelivery date and timing. You also have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example you may want to use your work address for delivery or send the item as a gift. Just remember this will be your preferred delivery address so you will need to change it back if sending your next online order to a new location. Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery. Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY
Your delivery confirmation email will also include a consignment number. To track the whereabouts of your parcel Malaysia please click on http://track.quantiumsolutions.com/ and enter your consignment number. The status of your parcel will be shown. As a Esprit Friends member, you can also track your order by going to My Orders under [My Account](/login) in My Esprit ( top left of website ). Go to the order details of the order that you want to track to view the status. By clicking on ‘track this order’ you are taken to Quantium Solutions website where you can find the most up-to-date information available on where your order is. Please note that until the carrier updates their computer with your tracking information, you’ll be unable to track your order via the web. It is therefore possible that when we provide you with the tracking link, on the first day after you place your order, no tracking information will yet be available. However, the carrier usually updates their information within one business day of the time that we provide you with the link, so if no information is yet available please check again later. Some orders are packaged in more than one box. Each box will have its own unique tracking number.
SOME POSSIBLE STATUSES YOU WILL SEE ARE:
- Received - This status means that your order has been received by the system but that it hasn’t yet been processed by our order management team. You will also receive an e-mail to confirm that an order has been received by us.
- Transferred - This status means that your order has been transferred to the warehouse.
- Pending - This status means that your order is processing and your goods are being picked and prepared for shipping.
- Order shipped - This status means that your order has left our warehouse and is now either in the hands of the carrier or has already been delivered by the carrier. You can click the carrier's tracking link, which is also provided with this status, and see where your package is at the moment. When your order leaves our warehouse, you will also receive an e-mail with the order tracking link.
- Order completed - This status is indicated when the order is no longer traceable at the carrier's website because the order has taken place too long ago.
MISSED THE COURIER
Upon an unsuccessful delivery attempt by the courier, the courier will leave a card for you to contact for arranging for next delivery.
In the event you receive goods that you did not order or an item is missing from your order but has been invoiced, please contact Esprit Customer Service on 1800 818 139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the order and organise the return. Esprit will cover any costs associated with returning an incorrect order item.